Saturday, August 8, 2009

ChartNexus

ChartNexus has now become a part of my life.
I have never ever worked in a company where the people are so friendly and caring.
My bos especially, so nice, he even bought orange juice for all of us so that we dont get sick.
Jeslin, is the best person that i have ever worked with before. She is young, talented, patient, not strtict, very good in teaching.
She also gives me the courage and always tells me that i can do it.
Unlike other boses who asks, you can do it or not.
This what makes me like working in ChartNexus.
I also realize that people there are not racist. Being the only Indian working there,
they are not racist and kiasu at all.
I just love working life especially working there..
We all get a laptop to do our work.

How fun can working be?
Birthday celebration parties, free food when there are courses....
Wow!

No comments: