Monday, June 29, 2009

Total Lost!

Sometimes we regret that when that the person is not there or that something is not there anymore, you feel the lost.
Sometimes i feel lonely and lost and also empty...
But what is gone is gone.......
The trust is gone, the being is gone, and it will never come back.
It may be hard to move on with whatever is there, but that life?
This is reality, and sometimes the truth may hurt,
While the truth hurt, feelings and emotions too are being hurt.
Certain actions that an individual does, by purpose or not,
May or may not hurt another individual, but if i dont tel it out,
that individual may not know, what he or she is doing hurts me or not!!!!
But thats who i am, i dont tel things out, directly to the person,
"What you are doing hurts me"
But i keep in my small little heart and it stays there forever,
It remains a secrect........ Coz there is going to be consequeces if i say something
If i tell that what u are doing hurts me......

The individual may tell me who are you to tell me that?

Sensitivity, that explains about me.

For you, whatever you do, and if ur happy with what ur doing then i am partially happy for you.
I wont tell you how i feel with ur actions and what you do....
Coz i certainly dowant to direct your life, its ur own life
Live it the way u want it okay. And being happy and satisfied with ur life is important!

But remember that i always care for you. I will be there for you no matter what.
I want to be a part of ur life, but if the situation doesnt allow, i will move on.

Life is life, be it the way u want it to be. Follow ur mind and not ur heart.
Sometimes ur heart will react to emotions.......
Hope that ur life will be better than mine.... It has always been...


Always there for you,
Brenda.

No comments: